This is my life...

So..I started this blog to keep me busy when Im bored..and for you to know whats happenin in my exciting life!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Interlaken...and an amazing day skiing

I went to Interlaken with a bunch of WSU people; Loren, Reed, Shelly, Sara, Tara and Kyle. I am pretty proud I even got out of bed that saturday morning, but Im soo happy I made it! Saturday we spent trying to find our hostel at the end of the road (which really was a trailer park), then we went up to Mürren and tho we couldnt see much of the view it was a very nice little town! The plan was to go sledding, but we ended up having fondue and wine instead. We found it a necessity to have some drinkingames before goin to bed because we all found the idea of sleeping in those std-infected multi-beds quite frightening. The next day, I went up to Mürren again with Loren and Reed to do some skiiing. It was the most amazing day you can imagine, and we were all over-excited over the awesome view, the crystal blue sky, the fresh snow and the perfect temp!! It was the most incredible day Ive had skiing..maybe ever!

The ladies: Tara, Sara, Shelly, me and Kyle
The Jungfrau (4158 m) seen through the clouds

My skiing buddies Reed and LorenAbsolutely loving it!!
Amazing skiing
We felt as we were on the top of the world!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home